E-commerce & Marketing intern APPLY NOW
Hello, nice meeting you
Are you ready to join the rental revolution? We are on a mission to change the fashion industry by making fashion rental the new norm.
CIRCLE CLOSET is the fashion rental community where you can rent and lend your designer wear for occasions and seasons. We offer an effortless chic style with brands like Isabel Marant, Ganni, IRO and Jacquemus. Our community saves money and closet space, while being a bit more friendly to the planet.
With our small, young and thriving team we’re dressing hundreds of women in the Netherlands. Our HQ is based in the city center of Amsterdam. Fashion rental – and so our company – is booming. We’re looking for an eager and hardworking human being that is ready to rock the world. And perfectly fits our values: fun, real, empowering and changemaker.
As an E-commerce & Marketing intern you will be responsible for the success and optimization of our online platform. Renting clothes is new to many people. Once they show interest by visiting our platform, how can we seduce them to start renting? You work closely with our senior online marketeer
Some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Manage and optimize the communication and content on our platform
- Make sure all our rental items look fabulous on the platform (e.g. including right information, photos, sizing etc.)
- Build strategies to seduce people to start renting
- Build and Implement new features on the website
- Write blogs, newsletters
- A/B testing of different ideas
- Analyze what’s happening on the platform through Hotjar & Google Analytics
- Help with marketing campaigns
Who are you?
- Eager to learn
- Hard and independent worker
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Love for fashion & lifestyle
- Heart for sustainability
- Fun & friendly
- Good communicator and writer in English and Dutch
- HBO/WO (university or university of applied sciences) education
- Well organized – eye for details
- Proficient with computer programs/technology or a quick learner
- Preferably experience with Google Analytics and/or Hotjar.
- Lives in, or close to, Amsterdam (max 30 min travel)
What do you get from us?
- Lots of freedom and the opportunity to grow with this dynamic company
- We are open to own ideas and initiatives
- Learn from a professional, fun and energetic team
- A great HQ in the city center of Amsterdam that we share with another cool and young company
- A compatible intern fee
- Fun & Drinks
And last, but not least an endless wardrobe to choose from.
Start date from September
Are you in, or in? Please send your resume and motivation letter (doesn’t have to be written in Word… we love creativity) via the form below. If you want to email any additional stuff, like a video, please use email@example.com. Hope to meet you soon!