Festive Season Guide
The busy festive season is just around the corner. To make sure everyone has their items in time, we are making some operational adjustments.
All about Renting for the Festive Season
- The postal service will be very busy, so if you live in Amsterdam, we encourage you to pick up your holiday items yourself from our headquarters (Prinsengracht 437) to ensure that you receive them on time
- If you choose to get your item shipped, make sure that the rental date starts 2 days in advance so that you have some buffer
- If you don't have time to pick them up and it’s too late to deliver via courier, we'll deliver them (Amsterdam and Haarlem only)
- Also we will use a different courier in this time and therefore the Post NL pick-up points cannot be used
Holiday compensation fee
Give yourself some peace of mind: For €5.95 you can get the compensation package. You will get 100% of your items refunded if it does not arrive within your booking period.
There are specific rental periods for you to rent stunning outfits during the festive season:
- If you want to rent your outfit for Christmas, please rent it from 23 to 26 December
- If you want to rent for NYE, please rent it from 29 December to 1 January
- If you want to wear the outfit more often, simply rent it for 14 days, so from the 22 December to 4 January for example